- Thursday is my 27 floor practice run for Hustle Up the Hancock.
- Friday is the asshole cat's dental surgery day.
- I still have an exciting adventure to tell you about, but I haven't felt much like celebrating lately, so it'll have to wait.
- Happy Fat Tuesday y'all. I love this holiday best of all because it's delicious.
- I've been struggling to find balance in my world, so while I take big pauses over here, feel free to check out a collaboration over here. It's a book review site for book lovers. It's new, but slowly growing.
A note about comments. I love them, because I love hearing from you. Also, I just switched over my commenting to a new system. Older post comments might not be in the correct order, which means my replies are all jacked up. But I like the new system so whatever.
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Saturday, March 1, 2014
Lying in the darkness, with eyes wide shut, I wait for the wolf to devour me. Every breath I take a gasp of air; a sound that reverberates off the walls that seem to close in on the hour. As night draws nearer, and my legs draw in, I can hear the wind howl at no moon above. The lonely hour is here, yet I feel nothing. An echo of myself, no shadow left, I wait in the darkness with the thought that no one will come to rescue me. No one knows I'm here. You are the only exception.
This is a 100 Word Song prompt from My Blog Can Beat Up Your Blog. Join the fun! Write up your 100 words inspired by the song choice below, and link up over HERE. A new prompt every week, and you have until the next week to link up.
Where am I?
FISHIES. I love fishies. I could spend all day at the aquarium just staring at the fish. I find them very calming. In fact, confession time....
Thursday is my 27 floor practice run for Hustle Up the Hancock . Friday is the asshole cat's dental surgery day. I still have an exc...
I don't have the kind of time to sketch out something amazing, so you're getting a crappy sketch of a castle. Which reminds me. This...