- I love Mardi Gras, but more importantly I love Fat Tuesday
- One of these years I want to throw a Mardi Gras party on Fat Tuesday
- And bake a king cake
- Even though I'm not Catholic I participate in Lent by either giving something up or by doing something good
- The year I gave up caffeine was not good for anyone, and did not end well
- This year I'm choosing to do 40 acts of kindness during Lent
- No matter how big or small those acts might be, because even one small act of kindness can change the world
- It would make my heart explode with happy if you helped by doing your own acts of kindness too
A note about comments. I love them, because I love hearing from you. Also, I just switched over my commenting to a new system. Older post comments might not be in the correct order, which means my replies are all jacked up. But I like the new system so whatever.
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Truthful Tuesday - Mardi Gras Edition
If you've been hanging out here for awhile then you know who Pocket Boyfriend is. You might even know how he came about to begin wit...
I didn't participate in Cover the Night. While I support Invisible Children, I also support not killing trees. (Shut up about my post it...
I want a lot of things. Right now I want ice cream. And a plate of bacon. But maybe not together. But realistically I want my next tattoo. I...
You know what? (besides chicken butt, obvsl.) I've worn a lot of stupid shirts in my time. I once owned a tshirt that proclaimed in gl...