- I love Mardi Gras, but more importantly I love Fat Tuesday
- One of these years I want to throw a Mardi Gras party on Fat Tuesday
- And bake a king cake
- Even though I'm not Catholic I participate in Lent by either giving something up or by doing something good
- The year I gave up caffeine was not good for anyone, and did not end well
- This year I'm choosing to do 40 acts of kindness during Lent
- No matter how big or small those acts might be, because even one small act of kindness can change the world
- It would make my heart explode with happy if you helped by doing your own acts of kindness too
A note about comments. I love them, because I love hearing from you. Also, I just switched over my commenting to a new system. Older post comments might not be in the correct order, which means my replies are all jacked up. But I like the new system so whatever.
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Truthful Tuesday - Mardi Gras Edition
If you've been hanging out here for awhile then you know who Pocket Boyfriend is. You might even know how he came about to begin wit...
I'm a tree hugger. You shut up about my post it note addiction. My favorite tree is the weeping willow, but it's also a very sad tre...
Gas in the car? Check. Ridiculous amount of snacks you purchased when hungry? Check. Endless hours of music? Check. Fedora so yo...
I didn't participate in Cover the Night. While I support Invisible Children, I also support not killing trees. (Shut up about my post it...